The health and safety of our customers, employees and community are paramount to our concern. We are navigating these challenging times with everyone’s safety in mind and will keep you updated of any schedule changes. Currently, we are open with regular office hours and encourage you to continue getting adjusted. During this time of increased stress, we know that chiropractic care is vital and do not want any disruptions in our patients' care.
With this in mind we are taking the following precautions.
- We understand that some of our patients may be hesitant to be in a room full of people. We are spacing appointment visits out so that there is plenty of space for social distancing in our lobby and adjusting area.
- In addition we have added an air scrubbing unit to our HVAC system to keep the indoor air sanitized.
- We ask you, to please sanitize or wash your hands before getting adjusted. We have provided hand sanitizer for your convenience and offer antibacterial soap in our bathrooms.
- In addition, we have disposable paper masks for patients use and upon request Dr. C and staff can wear masks and gloves as well.
Please stay home if:
- You are having any of the following symptoms: runny nose, fever, cough, sore throat.
- You believe you have been exposed to someone who is positive with COVID-19.
- Regardless of your age, please carefully consider whether it is appropriate to come to the office if you have underlying health conditions and are immune compromised.
Many of you have asked what we are doing to increase our immune systems to stay healthy.
Here's what we are doing:
- Getting Adjusted
- Eating Well
- Managing Stress
- Getting Plenty of Sleep
- Washing our hands
- Supplementing with Immune Boosting Supplements (Vit C, Vit D, Zinc, and Elderberry)
We love being a part of your healthcare and are here for each of you! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to discuss with us. For additional guidance: Centers for Disease Control
Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who have been affected by COVID-19.
Dr. Caratozzolo and your ACT Wellness Team
ACT Wellness Center, 14111 Minnieville Road, Woodbridge, Virginia | 703-491-9355