As you already know, Dr. C is passionate about helping you feel your best and being there for you every step of the way. You are our family, and we all take tremendous pride in being there for you whenever you need us.
We are open with regular office hours and encourage you to continue getting adjusted. During this time of increased stress, we know that chiropractic care is vital and do not want any disruptions in continued chiropractic wellness care. We will keep you up-to-date of any schedule changes.
We ask for you to do the following:
- Schedule your appointment in advance; call us 703-491-9355.
- Unfortunately at this time we cannot take walk-in appointments.
- We are spacing appointment visits out so that there is plenty of space for social distancing in our lobby and adjusting area.
- Please note we have set-up a convenient hygiene station outside the front door.
- Before entering please use the complimentary hand sanitizer and spritzer.
- Complimentary disposable one time use paper masks are available.
- Upon request Dr. C and staff can wear masks as well.
Please stay home if:
- You are having any of the following symptoms: runny nose, fever, cough, sore throat.
- You believe you have been exposed to someone who is positive with COVID-19.
- Regardless of your age, please carefully consider whether it is appropriate to come to the office if you have underlying health conditions and are immune compromised.
Fortify your body against invaders by boosting your immunity. Here are just some of the products that we have in stock: Imunique, Cold Care Herbal, Vitamin C and Zinc. Please note we have limited quantities. If you need us to special order a product just let us know.
If you can't come in, but need help, please email Dr. Caratozzolo at [email protected] for assistance or to arrange an after hour’s appointment.
We appreciate each of you,
Your ACT Wellness Team