Dr. Carmelo Caratozzolo’s patients refer to him as “a quality of life specialist.” He believes in enhancing lives though natural self-care and a healthy lifestyle. He strives to eliminate the excessive use of medication and surgery by promoting the natural healing benefits of spinal health through chiropractic care.
- Dr. C is currently working on a health ministry program with the church he attends, Sacred Heart Church and works with other local places of worship to help spread the word of natural drug free health and healing.
- Certified Chiropractic Sport physician.
- Served as the official Chiropractor for the Prince William County based semi-pro football team, the Virginia Monarchs.
- Family Practice Chiropractor of the Year 2005.
- Featured in Chiropractic Economics magazine in March, 2005.
- Created the “100 Year Lifestyle” speaking series for General Dynamics Land Systems in Woodbridge, VA.
- Founding member of the Prince William County Wellness Alliance.
- Founding member of the PWC Chamber of Commerce Health & Wellness Business Council.
- Contributed in writing the Chiropractic portion of the “100 Year Lifestyle” by Dr. Eric Plasker.
- The Family Practice Leadership award in 2002, 2003 and 2007.
- Commendation from the Prince William County Board of Supervisors in 2001 for Kid’s Day America event; and The Family Practice Excellence award in 2001.
- Won a national contest for Athletes Against Drugs… This Chicago based organization who’s’ C.E.O., Stedman Graham, presented Dr. “C” with an award April 2007.
- Healthy Community Healthy Youth Council member, a nationally based and locally run organization for the Prince William County school system.
- Practicing Chiropractor since 1994.
Dr. C was a professional musician, an amateur bodybuilder and power lifter before becoming a Chiropractor. He also has a background in martial arts and soccer. Dr. Caratozzolo resides in Woodbridge with his wife, Christina; they were married in 1995.